The Slackers Lounge

As a guest, you will not be able to post or look at most of the forum. Registered users have more permissions, so sign up today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Slackers Lounge

As a guest, you will not be able to post or look at most of the forum. Registered users have more permissions, so sign up today!

The Slackers Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guest, welcome to The Slackers Lounge

+15
DannysForum
DraMaTiK
kingbadboy
Jurassic kid99
alienslayer
TigTrivers
shingo
kmod
Mr.Stamper
thenoobmod
videogamer
gummybear
Stewie
torrentguy2
pizza
19 posters

[ONLY TOPIC] Do you think the world is going to end...

Poll

Is 2012 is the end of the world?

[ 2 ]
    [ONLY TOPIC] Do you think the world is going to end... I_vote_lcap10%[ONLY TOPIC] Do you think the world is going to end... I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 18 ]
    [ONLY TOPIC] Do you think the world is going to end... I_vote_lcap90%[ONLY TOPIC] Do you think the world is going to end... I_vote_rcap [90%] 

Total Votes: 20
    pizza
    pizza
    Founder
    Founder

Male
    Date Joined : 2009-02-28

[ONLY TOPIC] Do you think the world is going to end... Empty [ONLY TOPIC] Do you think the world is going to end...

Post by pizza Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:16 am

At 2012? tell us your thoughts. KEEP IN MIND THIS WILL BE THE ONLY TOPIC, OTHER ONES WILL BE DELETED. I think its full of baloney
    torrentguy2
    torrentguy2

Date Joined : 2009-03-06

[ONLY TOPIC] Do you think the world is going to end... Empty Re: [ONLY TOPIC] Do you think the world is going to end...

Post by torrentguy2 Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:31 am

its full a bull thats right, something about the mayan calendar i believe, reading it from wikipedia
    Stewie
    Stewie

Male

[ONLY TOPIC] Do you think the world is going to end... Empty Re: [ONLY TOPIC] Do you think the world is going to end...

Post by Stewie Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:34 am

No. We still have alot more than just 3 years to live.
    pizza
    pizza
    Founder
    Founder

Male

Post by pizza Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:56 pm

I dont know why God will start the end of the world already confused
    gummybear
    gummybear
    Moderators Team Leader
    Moderators Team Leader

Male

Post by gummybear Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:55 pm

i dont bother to listen to that crap about 2012
    videogamer
    videogamer

Male
    Date Joined : 2009-03-02

Post by videogamer Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:02 pm

sounds kinda true to me
    thenoobmod
    thenoobmod

Male

Post by thenoobmod Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:17 am

theres not enough evidence to prove it
    Mr.Stamper
    Mr.Stamper
    Banned
    Banned

Date Joined : 2009-03-18

Post by Mr.Stamper Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:43 pm

Nope I don't think it is going to end then.
    kmod
    kmod

Male
    Date Joined : 2009-03-21

Post by kmod Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:25 pm

yes, its going to end
    shingo
    shingo
    Global Moderator Team Leader
    Global Moderator Team Leader

Male
    Date Joined : 2009-03-01

Post by shingo Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:28 am

Well, from what a lot of speculators, they are saying that , on 2012, a major catastrophe will occur , killing a lot of people, just like the tsunami or a super earthquake.
    Stewie
    Stewie

Male

Post by Stewie Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:12 pm

I bet if it doesn't happen, them idiots that believe it will make it happen anyway.
    gummybear
    gummybear
    Moderators Team Leader
    Moderators Team Leader

Male

Post by gummybear Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:38 am

Stewie wrote:I bet if it doesn't happen, them idiots that believe it will make it happen anyway.

the question is how they can do it
    torrentguy2
    torrentguy2

Post by torrentguy2 Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:00 pm

probs they can steal some weapons
    TigTrivers
    TigTrivers

Date Joined : 2009-04-01

Post by TigTrivers Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:09 am

Its bullspit the world has been ending every couple years so we should all have did at least 5 times each
    torrentguy2
    torrentguy2

Post by torrentguy2 Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:36 am

we'll see at 2012
    alienslayer

Date Joined : 2009-06-07

Post by alienslayer Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:21 pm

that is just baloney
    Jurassic kid99

Date Joined : 2009-07-01

Post by Jurassic kid99 Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:28 pm

I dont belive that crap.
    kingbadboy

Male
    Date Joined : 2009-05-25

Post by kingbadboy Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:13 pm

its not going to end thats just bull...........
    pizza
    pizza
    Founder
    Founder

Male

Post by pizza Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:04 pm

Theres tons of theories about this crap
    DraMaTiK
    DraMaTiK

Date Joined : 2009-07-08

Post by DraMaTiK Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:58 pm

False, because there is no proof.

Ever since the Y2K and 6/6/6 (June 6, 2006) End of the World scenarios did not pan out, the scare mongers, conspiracy theorists, book sellers, and television executives have been touting the 2012 End of the World scenario. When 2012 does not happen either, I am sure they will think of something else.

"But of that day or hour, no one knows, neither the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be watchful! Be alert! You do not know when the time will come." (Mark 13:32-33)

Jesus told us in no uncertain terms that we were not to know when the end of the world would come but that we were always to be ready.

The early Christian Church thought that Jesus was going to return at any moment. Only after a couple of centuries did the Church realize that it may be 2,000 or 4,000 or 8,000 years before Jesus returns.

The Catholic Church wisely follows Jesus' advice and teaches that each of us should live as if we will meet our maker in the next ten minutes and that we need to work to make the world a better place for our 100 X great-grandchildren.

Do not worry about the end of the world. Trust God to make sure everything happens to plan. Just be ready to meet God at any time.

Regards
    KiiD
    pizza
    pizza
    Founder
    Founder

Male

Post by pizza Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:30 pm

Kiid, you christian or catholic?
    DraMaTiK
    DraMaTiK

Date Joined : 2009-07-08

Post by DraMaTiK Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:34 pm

Christian !
    why?
    pizza
    pizza
    Founder
    Founder

Male

Post by pizza Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:46 pm

You just posted that...well who knows if jesus comes...
    DannysForum

Date Joined : 2009-07-09

Post by DannysForum Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:02 am

Full of crap, not to put down other beliefs Razz
    NuclearWarlord

Date Joined : 2009-08-15

Post by NuclearWarlord Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:36 am

The theory of how it will really happen is that an alien military base so big it consumes an entire planet will hurl itself (and the planet it surrounds) at Earth, orbit while attacking, and the disaster will end in February 2013, close to March.

So 2013, not 2012.

EDIT: Also, um, Pizza, Christian isn't a single religion, Catholic just happens to be the largest Christian group Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:49 am