The Slackers Lounge

As a guest, you will not be able to post or look at most of the forum. Registered users have more permissions, so sign up today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Slackers Lounge

As a guest, you will not be able to post or look at most of the forum. Registered users have more permissions, so sign up today!

The Slackers Lounge

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guest, welcome to The Slackers Lounge

+15
DannysForum
DraMaTiK
kingbadboy
Jurassic kid99
alienslayer
TigTrivers
shingo
kmod
Mr.Stamper
thenoobmod
videogamer
gummybear
Stewie
torrentguy2
pizza
19 posters

[ONLY TOPIC] Do you think the world is going to end...

Poll

Is 2012 is the end of the world?

[ 2 ]
    [ONLY TOPIC] Do you think the world is going to end... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap10%[ONLY TOPIC] Do you think the world is going to end... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [10%] 
    [ 18 ]
    [ONLY TOPIC] Do you think the world is going to end... - Page 2 I_vote_lcap90%[ONLY TOPIC] Do you think the world is going to end... - Page 2 I_vote_rcap [90%] 

Total Votes: 20
    pizza
    pizza
    Founder
    Founder

Male
    Date Joined : 2009-02-28

[ONLY TOPIC] Do you think the world is going to end... - Page 2 Empty [ONLY TOPIC] Do you think the world is going to end...

Post by pizza Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:16 am

First topic message reminder :

At 2012? tell us your thoughts. KEEP IN MIND THIS WILL BE THE ONLY TOPIC, OTHER ONES WILL BE DELETED. I think its full of baloney
    calex

Date Joined : 2009-08-22

[ONLY TOPIC] Do you think the world is going to end... - Page 2 Empty Re: [ONLY TOPIC] Do you think the world is going to end...

Post by calex Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:21 am

No! Nothing's gonna happen on 2012 nor 2013! According to one
    article I've read few weeks ago, sorry I forgot where, that there's
    no such as destruction of the earth. Yes, there will be comets that
    will crash on earth but its not going to happen on 2012.

I'm a Christian, what Dramatik said was all true. God will not let this
    disaster to happen. we just have to believe and have faith and trust
    to whatever his will. No one can predict the world's ending but only
    our Almighty God knows it.
    Xclipse
    Xclipse

Date Joined : 2009-04-08

[ONLY TOPIC] Do you think the world is going to end... - Page 2 Empty Re: [ONLY TOPIC] Do you think the world is going to end...

Post by Xclipse Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:16 pm

Actually, I do believe World is going to end, most of the signs has already been revealed ... and there will some massive ones reveal soon .. so world is going to end and noone can save it from ending ... it can end any time ...
    StevenF50

Date Joined : 2009-11-25

Post by StevenF50 Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:14 pm

The world will end when jupiter goes off-course in year 3,456,564,463 Unknown day,

The human race will end before that because the earth will start turning into a lava dominated planet as it will get so hot

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 3:11 am